Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an extang tuff tanno for sale that will fit a 95.5-04 toyota tacoma regular bed or short bed wat ever u call it but i got it for the truck about a year ago and then got a tool box 2 months later so its been in the garage since then!:banghead

really hate to sell thisbut i cant keep telling myself im gonna put it back on the truck casue im not goin to caus ei have a toolbox!

heres the site link http://www.extang.com/docs/tufftonno.html

pm or email me for pics of it or for directiong to my house to look at it...if u come pick it up ill even put it on for you! and u do not have to drill or tap ur bed at all its completely clamped on! with all parts and braces and it was treated with the extang stuff when i first got it

no rips tears or holes this cover is flawless!

new its $250 so would like to get $200 obo

might consider trades and might consider offers

[email protected]

·
Registered
337 Posts
I had my canvas guy cut my tonu off and sew a bead on that slides onto a track on my tool box. I cut the frame down on a miter saw.

It works great and my stuff does not get wet or stolen.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea but id rather just sell this one cause im always in and out of my truck bed with fishing rods and stuff like that but its a good idea andi have considered that to!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump! need to sell with ling season comin up!!

will take offers!!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can post pics if needed

·
Registered
337 Posts
pics. It easily rolls up and is out of the way when I don't need it. Improves gas mileage and keeps my stuff dry and cooler holds ice better when not in the wind.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTT

bump!!

come on somone make me an offer?!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump

will consider offers!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-bump!!
goin through tuff times and need money soon!! make an offer or we will work out a deal!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts