Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup: Expert Boat Detail is very thankful to all the PFF members and the boating community for the very successful and busy season. We are still offering the $100 off for PFF members on a complete detail. Boats are what we have been doing since 2006. Licensed, insured, signed up to work at every marina from Lillian, AL to Orange Beach to Pensacola to Destin and every where in between.
Expert Boat Detail is absolutely the best company, using the BEST products, and getting the BEST results!
We are currently 1 week out, so please call or text Chris and schedule a detail or get a free quote today! 850-686-4452

If you are looking to sell your boat please contact me, Tina, I have been selling boats at a local dealership for 8 years! Boats are what we are ALL ABOUT!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Called Chris yesterday to do my boat. He already has 2 in front of me. Time to call if you want your boat ready for spring:D

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Chris started my boat yesterday and I went to be nosey today. Already looks awesome and he hasn't even started waxing yet. Will post pics when he's finished.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) right on! Thanks. It's a gratifying feeling when one can see the results of good old fashion hard work! Chris takes a lot of pride in his work, that makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,373 Posts
I wish I could find some over here in Mississippi that does the work he does! it is no easy task and you have got to know what you are doing to get a boat in tip top shape.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Chris and his partner did an awesome job on my boat, an older Pursuit walk around. You will appreciate your boat in a whole new way once he gets done with it! There was no part of the boat that went untouched, excellent work!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chris and his partner did an awesome job on my boat, an older Pursuit walk around. You will appreciate your boat in a whole new way once he gets done with it! There was no part of the boat that went untouched, excellent work!
Thank you for your work and kind words. Look forward to doing it again.

·
26' blue sea hunt
494 Posts
Just trying to get a ballpark. What does this type of service cost. I don't want to go thru the calling and all before I at least have an idea of what I am looking at. I have a 26' sea hunt center console with two 150's. In pretty good shape already. Just want it put back in brand new condition. A little has on the topside gunnels and inside walls. Is it 300$, 1000$ I have no clue?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Outstanding Attn to Detail!

Chris came out and detailed my boat 20ft Hurricane deck boat, we were debating on recovering the seats due to stains that we couldn't get out, and wanting the teal green stripe re-done, well needless to say he was able to bring it all back to life and we were 110% satisfied with his work and attn to detail, so his business name stands true! Thanks again Chris, Curt.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chris came out and detailed my boat 20ft Hurricane deck boat, we were debating on recovering the seats due to stains that we couldn't get out, and wanting the teal green stripe re-done, well needless to say he was able to bring it all back to life and we were 110% satisfied with his work and attn to detail, so his business name stands true! Thanks again Chris, Curt.
Thanks Curt glad we were able to help out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts