Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So rumor is today or tomorrow Obama will reveal that he is going to use executive order to stop all private gun sales. This would also include GIVING guns away which means if you hand a gun down to your grand kids you have now broke the law. Want to sell a gun to your neighbor you broke the law. I guess we will not know the facts till his speech but here we go.

·
Super Moderator
28,607 Posts
Nahhhhh it's gonna be mandatory background on ALL gun sales, so you'll still be able to sell your guns...

Just funny how this "will stop" crazies getting guns and doing all these shootings....hmmmm lets look at the shootings and see if his brilliant idea would stop any.....hmmmm no That's OK, it'll all be better when your gurl Hillary gets in there!!! yeahhhh OK

Reactions: Kamac

·
Registered
10,063 Posts
I actually support the back ground checks, 2nd amendment or not. I say "Trust but Verify" Face it, people will lie, lie, lie about their past, rap sheet, or what ever. as for everything else. nope.... Credit checks? I can sort of understand work history, it they got fired last week and vowed to come back..... yeah, that's a cause for pause. I still don't understand the "No Fly" list mess....

·
Registered
14,749 Posts
Nahhhhh it's gonna be mandatory background on ALL gun sales, so you'll still be able to sell your guns...

That's OK, it'll all be better when your gurl Hillary gets in there!!! yeahhhh OK

Thanks!
Choked on an orange slice when I read that. I really hope I'm not sitting here 365 days from now eating an orange with her as my president

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
It doesn't seem like ya'll are getting it, this isn't anything to do with anything except one more chip out of our rights, see "frog, boiling water".

The pos will break any law, and already has, to move toward total confiscation. PLEASE wake up and smell the coffee !!!!!! This is about taking your guns, nothing else.

Rick

·
Super Moderator
12,807 Posts
Seriously though, no tin foil hat conspiracy here.... but this is just one step closer to gun confiscation. Look at every other country out there... first step is universal background checks. They will strip our rights just a little bit at a time, THE SAME WAY IT WAS DONE WITH RED SNAPPER LIMITS...

Just watch. I bet 20 years ago, none of y'all would think the red snapper limit would be 2 per person for a week....

·
Bearded Brotula
11,812 Posts
I don't understand what y'all are upset about. This is just one step in taking guns away from criminals. Get yourself a cell phone and program 911 as a speed dial. Takes too long to punch in the 3 numbers. I live in an area without crime and fires, so I don't need any guns to make me feel safe.

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,434 Posts
I don't understand what y'all are upset about. This is just one step in taking guns away from criminals. Get yourself a cell phone and program 911 as a speed dial. Takes too long to punch in the 3 numbers. I live in an area without crime and fires, so I don't need any guns to make me feel safe.
Absolutely no criminal is going to go threw any criminal background check when you buy the weapon from the brotha's in the hood. No criminal background check goes on when you steal a weapon either. So it really is a useless law in the end.
Criminals don't get background checks for weapons purchases.....

·
Bearded Brotula
11,812 Posts
Absolutely no criminal is going to go threw any criminal background check when you buy the weapon from the brotha's in the hood. No criminal background check goes on when you steal a weapon either. So it really is a useless law in the end.
Criminals don't get background checks for weapons purchases.....
It's like you're trying to respond, but I'm not quite sure what language you are speaking. If it will help, I was speaking in Sarcasm.:whistling:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I actually support the back ground checks, 2nd amendment or not. I say "Trust but Verify" Face it, people will lie, lie, lie about their past, rap sheet, or what ever. as for everything else. nope.... Credit checks? I can sort of understand work history, it they got fired last week and vowed to come back..... yeah, that's a cause for pause. I still don't understand the "No Fly" list mess....
Not real big on that whole Constitution thing are you?

·
Banned
3,774 Posts
If I could unlike I would. That is all!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts