Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 10 gallons of Evinrude XD50 synthetic 2-cycle oil for sale. I repowered my boat with a 4-stroke and no longer have a need for this oil. 2 of the 8 gallons have faded labels where they were stored in my bilge but they are sealed and new.

Price is $25/gallon. I live in Crestview but work in Pensacola so I am flexible on meeting location. Please call or text if you’re interested. Ryan @ 850-393-0376

Attachments

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,124 Posts
Got any of the oil left? Is this the right oil for an Evinrude Ficht? (please don't laugh at me)

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,743 Posts
I believe he said he had to rebuild the top end so he wasn't taking any chances. I'm using it because it smells less than Yamalube . All the other cheap oil smells like someone burning garbage.

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,124 Posts
Haven't figured how to do so on this "new and improved" dashboard. I'm doing good just to find the different forums.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,743 Posts
"TEXT" Look at initial post, find OPs phone number, use your cell phone to text him or call on land line.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys....just wrapping back around on some previous posts. I read the forum frequently but don't monitor my account so please reach out to me on my cell if you're interested in this oil.

I have 6 gallons of Evinrude XD50 2 cycle oil. I had a 2001 250HP FICHT that I used this oil with and yes this is the correct oil for the FICHT. I believe the ETEC uses XD100.

Give me a call or send me a text if you're interested @ 850-393-0376.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts