Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these online and they got me a bit interested, does anyone have one or know much about them first hand?

Daiwa Saltist 2 speed:

From tuna to billfish and more, these reels are designed for absolute reliability. Spool them up with mono or braid, and there isn?t much they can?t handle. Features include a one-piece aluminum frame and sideplate, helical-cut stainless steel gears, CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings, machined-aluminum spool, Ultimate Tournament carbon drag, Infinite Spin? freespool, and offset power handle with speed knob. This reel's compact, smooth-casting design offers the ability to toss live bait or artificials with ease

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
The two speeds have only been on the market for a short time andI don't think you can get an honest review on them yet.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
I would say Avet or John Baker 4.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I don't believe they are on the market yet but I have been using one for a while now trying to break it and have to say it is a terrific reel and is well worth the money. There are a lot of high dollar jigging reels that get a lot of hype and look real fancy but honestly aren't any better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts