Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i want to say Welcome home Steven for making the long trip from Iraq to see you family and fish with us. With that said I got to get off work around 1:30 went picked up the little boat and steven. And headed to the pass ,all we had were live shrimp2-dozen to be exact, met up with Tspeck and fished pickens for about 1 1/2 hours we got 6 pretty decent sheephead and 5 little bluefish water was crystal clear and you could see most bites that came the evening bite was on i would probaly say it will be the same tommorrow around that time so get out and enjoy the weather.

TIM

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great job guys. Stephen its good to see you home again for a little while. Hope the weather cooperates so we can get offshore next weekend. Maybe one of us can get the title back from Tim.

Rob

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a few from saturday morning when fishing next to dailysaw, they landed quite a few redfish when we were there also.

This fish was 10lbs exact on the bogagrip, i will post more pics when i can get the camera from steve.

TIM

·
Registered
139 Posts
Glad to see you guys were catching something. I ran to the pass and tried some drops...nothing. Thanks for the report, and thanks for your service, steven.:clap:clap:clap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts