Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid 45+ a couple weeks ago Can't take it back to the store, so $20 its yours. Baby is on formula now. Comes with EVERYTHING as retail box. Has been STERLIZED and SMOKE FREE HOME. WORKS Fine!
8502212973 call or text

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol I was waiting for that... hey its an various item for sure haha. Daddys who fish have Mommys that gotta feed ;)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Thanks for the laugh and good luck with the sale. I stuck a Holley Double pumper sticker on my wifes machine -- she didnt find the amusement.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Does it come with any milk? I know I know that was bad but don't act like some of y'all wasn't thinking it! Good luck on the sale and sorry for the derail.

·
Praedator
10,214 Posts
As a dad of two children that did not see one ounce of formula, I can relate. Heck, when our second was due to be born, the pump that we had for our first quit working. It was me that went on the hunt for a new(used) pump to replace the old one. Imagine the lady's surprise when I show up to purchase it from her. I did feel a little odd standing there listening to the lady as she told me how it worked and that it worked really good.

But those future fishermen/gilrs got to eat too.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I hear you can't really sterilize most pumps, especially the lower end of the budget pumps. Almost all machines have tubes that the fluid goes through also touches some component of the pump itself. I know there are hospital pumps that are rented, Medela that are able to be sterilized because none of the fluid touches mechanical components.

DON'T JUDGE ME OR MY KNOWLEDGE!! My wife made sure I was aware of this information. Just sharing what I've heard.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,664 Posts
Please put me next in line......

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Breast Pump Sale

I'm really proud of you guys! kept the thread 'clean' and constructive. :thumbup: JMHO C2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts