Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thanks so much for taking us along Rich, I had a blast. First time in a long time that I am sore from reeling in so many fish. Blackfin after Blackfin on the jig at night, I think we could have sunk the boat with them. Then Sunday morning the Yellowfins started biting. We put the 3 big ones in the boat with the Dolphin and left them biting as the weather was starting to pick up and we didn't have any more room in the cooler. I got some really good pictures but my camera is messing up and I cant pull them offor even view them right now. Hopefully I can get it worked out without loosing them all together.....I put a bunch of Yellowfin steaks on the grill last night, and ate till I couldn't eat any more.:hungry

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I think my camera is dead but I was able to get the pics off the SD card.

Paul hooked up with the first YFT

1st YFT being brought to gaff.

Jeremy and Dan on the action gaff shot.

Jeremy admiring his gaff shot.

Paul with his catch.

Horn Mountain

Couple shots of Rich's Mahi in the water.

Dolphin going crazy in the boat.

Rich with his catch.

Kenny and Mark holding their catch, the second YFT of the trip.

Dan bowed up to the Monster Tuna.

Last and final fish on deck.

Thanks again Rich for making it all happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ThanksRich for another great trip on the Evylyn Gayle. :bowdownThanks Jeremy for my forum name :dohThanks Mark for getting there before we left the dock :letsdrinkThanks Matt for cleahing all those fish with Scott B. and not getting mad at the rest of us for being wornout loosers:sleeping Thanks Kenny for all the great video:takephotoThanks BoBo Dan why: I DontKnow :letsdrink-and last but not least Thanks Scott for your cooler,your fishing rod, your fish cleanig skills and time:bowdown btw this is my first post

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
that was one heck of a trip!! good job guys!! Rich, where do i pick up my bag at??

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
awesome catch guys. i think that is the first time i've seen dan with out a beer in his hand. nice pics. merry christmas to all. fish on!

scot

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
thanks for the tuna Rich!! it will be on the Big Green Egg tonight!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Awsome Awsome report guys:bowdown:bowdown Would have loved to see Dan "passing" the rod off.:letsdrink:letsdrink Of course, when the fish is heavier than you guess you got to pass ....

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
great job guys.....thats a hell of a crew though, i might tie myself to the anchor and toss it over the side if i was stuck on a boat with ya'll for a day

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Alright,let me set the record straight. First off I was stretching my back during the duplicate pics that Snooze Boy posted and not in any way,shape or form struggling with said big ass tuna that did not exceed my personal weight so HAH! Still no matter what,said fish where still boated,cut and bagged up without the aid of a wireman,who wires a tuna anyHOO. :poke Seems to me that anyone that does will only come up a finger or tHOO short the next morning so we prefer to sink the provided steel gaff into said big ass tuna and drag his ass over the side like real men. WeHOO save the big stories for the bar room Bullsh$t to impress the ladies and not try to derail other peoples real adventures on this forum. Thanks yall for the kind words about our trip,was one to remember.

Reactions: Diverrite

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hate that I missed that trip - thanks for calling!! Next time buds! Great report and pics - looking forward to the next one.

:clap

Stressless

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Yea,ya missed a classic Bob. Sorry you couldn't make it,lots of laughs and PAIN. Holler when ya get back. :usaflag

21 - 40 of 55 Posts