Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Capt x & Capt y like to poke fun at each other.

I poked fun at them poking fun at each other.

Several of the folks on here including me went off there meds at the same time.

I went back on my meds but over medicated & started erasing posts.

Capt x & Capt y had to go to the er for laughter related injuries due to all the fatuous posts.

Capt x & Capt y booked 4 trips each as a result of this thread. Laughed all the way to the bank.

This entire thread was in fun:notworthy:

so they got a hotel room together ?

·
Banned
306 Posts
I’m setting the record straight.

I've not spoken to him in over 4 years. I've not Pm'ed or emailed him in over 15 or so months and the last email was to tell him to stop corresponding with me.

It boils down to a dude harassing me for the past few years, and whether it was intended as just solid ribbing or whatever, it was still “pretty creepy.”

My family and friends don’t understand why he’s spent so much energy towards me. I find it very strange since I've not spoken to him in over 4 years.

It is also baffling that he calls me a kid, since I’m pretty sure I am a few years older than he is. I will be celebrating my 45th birthday this summer, I served almost 6 years in the Marines, and I have been married to my wife for almost 20 years.

As far as shadowing, I’ve been to Blackwater & Escambia and fished both with clients or by myself or with friends or family to do some recreational scouting, so if fishing the same waters as someone else is shadowing, then I guess we have a lot of guilt to admit among us. When I’ve seen him on the water, I have always attempted to go the other way just to avoid a confrontation.

The only poke I’ve made at him was the time when my wife and I went out and we saw him and we went to a complete other area of Blackwater a good ¼ mile away and he decided to head our direction and fish some docks near us then wake us as he left. I called him out to make a point to him that maybe I was tired of his antics. He says that I should have shown him respect and etiquette due to the fact that he was guiding. Well, I guess there are different rules of etiquette when it comes to fishing with non-paying anglers.

I’ve been trying to take the high road by not commenting on his harassing comments.
But I felt I should give my side of this.

I truly don’t like that the forum has become a place do air our dirty laundry; I really wish I could just make a post and that be it. I did notice that on my last post it didn’t get derailed, but then again I didn’t fish Blackwater.

I wish everyone the best this season; I’ll be posting reports about once a week as the season starts. Tight lines. John

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Well darn.:( I guess Capt John isn't Capt Eric's BFF afterall.:no: My apologies to Capt John. :notworthy:I did not know the matter was so tender.:innocent: I was wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wrong:hurt:

I will post no more on this thread.:surrender:
I wont even view it:whistling:
Best of luck to all.:thumbup:
I'm gonna go watch the Daytona 500 mile demolition Derby. :clap:

·
Super Moderator
19,476 Posts
Well darn.:( I guess Capt John isn't Capt Eric's BFF afterall.:no: My apologies to Capt John. :notworthy:I did not know the matter was so tender.:innocent: I was wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Wrong:hurt:

I will post no more on this thread.:surrender:
I wont even view it:whistling:
Best of luck to all.:thumbup:
I'm gonna go watch the Daytona 500 mile demolition Derby. :clap:
...:bangin::bangin:

101 - 110 of 110 Posts