Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Really it's not.

I received a PM about one hour after I call BS, at 9:22am from RU about my comment on this thread, and then he claims on this thread that he was "guiding" and got notified via text of this thread and checked it out. It was odd to me that he felt my comments were directed toward him, as I never mentioned his name or screenname in my comments......I guess he felt some sort of responsibility or guilt for something I don't know anything about. Regardless he replied the above but PMed me about an hour after I called BS, which is just more BS.

Gee the last PM I got from him threatened me, he must like you!

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
Banned
1,613 Posts

·
Mines Bigger
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hall, this isn't someone that just chartered a trip, made a post and then decided to continue to adore, defend and love on his Captain because he had a good time,. there's a much closer relationship here of some kind!!

Kind of a huggy-like thing....

View attachment 41658
I bet some of your fellow students at your middle school think your a reel hoot.:laughing:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I got that same PM. This guy hates the world. Still haven't heard back about the money where your mouth is thing though. Maybe he'll fish when the trail makes its way over to P-Cola. That would be even better!

·
Registered
862 Posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_opera

A soap opera, sometimes called "soap" for short, is an ongoing, episodic work of dramatic fiction presented in serial format on radio or as television programming. The name soap opera stems from the original dramatic serials broadcast on radio that had soap manufacturers, such as Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive and Lever Brothers, as sponsors[1] and producers.[2] These early radio series were broadcast in weekday daytime slots, usually five days a week, when most listeners would be housewives; thus the shows were aimed at and consumed by a predominantly pensacola fishing forum audience...........

edited by Nat 02/24/2012

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_opera

A soap opera, sometimes called "soap" for short, is an ongoing, episodic work of dramatic fiction presented in serial format on radio or as television programming. The name soap opera stems from the original dramatic serials broadcast on radio that had soap manufacturers, such as Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive and Lever Brothers, as sponsors[1] and producers.[2] These early radio series were broadcast in weekday daytime slots, usually five days a week, when most listeners would be housewives; thus the shows were aimed at and consumed by a predominantly pensacola fishing forum audience...........

edited by Nat 02/24/2012
Best post on the thread award:jester::thumbup:

·
Bearded Brotula
11,528 Posts
It's always odd when someone else starts a fight between two other people. It's even odder when they go back and edit all of their posts to say nothing. I haven't figured out what he was trying to accomplish with all of this.

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
It's always odd when someone else starts a fight between two other people. It's even odder when they go back and edit all of their posts to say nothing. I haven't figured out what he was trying to accomplish with all of this.
I'm seeing a pattern here with that. Kinda makes you go huhhhmmmmm.

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
I'm seeing a pattern here with that. Kinda makes you go huhhhmmmmm.
Hmmmmm, How about a hypothetical and purely fictional concept….

I am a guy who has been banned from the PFF, but I can’t stand not being able to post and share my momentous Dailey fishing adventures with the PFF members, or anyone else that will listen...BTW EVERYDAY!

So I encourage a friend, relative, possibly even manufacture a persona myself, that pretends he went on this unbelievable fishing charter with me.

This persona then makes his very 1st post telling everyone on the PFF what an unbelievable chartered fishing experience he had with me.

After several accolades from this coordinated effort, I just happen to stop by the PFF and sneak back in with a couple of comments like….thank you, great trip, etc, short non-meaningful responses to help re-establish myself under the new PFF ownership.

Oh, yes and the famous helpful PM’d u great fishing info etc…!

But I can’t help myself, I encourage the persona to keep pumping me up because I’m in a hurry to share my daily experiences that are truly so amazing, I know everyone wants to read and see it.

Whoops, in the middle of this plot, I start to get that ache, ache feeling to reach out, torture and belittle a couple of my foes…one in particular that I just can’t stand, Captain Juan Lakes, ....I view him a shameless wanna be shadowy kind of a guy.

Whoops again, a couple of tweets and funny texts, and my plot is exposed… I get banned from another local forum for my antics and now I am panicking, where will I post, where will I share my incogitable adventures?

This crazy fictional story is not representative of anyone in particular and any resemblance to anyone you may know is purely coincidence!

Lets just go fishing!
animated-gifs-fishing-22.gif

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Just so you all know, I went to Blackwater Bay this afternoon with some left over booms from the oil spill and I have enclosed all of my secret fishing spots. I am the only one allowed to fish inside the boomed areas. In addition, all anglers that fish Blackwater must provide for me at least a 1000 yard cushion while I am fishing my protected areas.

Thanks for your understanding and tight lines.:D

61 - 80 of 110 Posts