Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was happy because I know they will sell the most non ethanol which will keep clean gas ready at all times. I was also happy to see 93 octane.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Wish that was near me.
I paid $3.79 this morning in Pace for 89 octane non-ethanol but I wasn’t going to Pensacola.
I try to time my errands in Pensacola so I can buy gas over there.
Pace is always a rip-off for gas.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the update BR, this is great they will go through it fast and keep fresh in the tank at all times. This is why I like shopping at Wally World because no food items collects dust there is fast turn over with good dates and it's hard to beat the price.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Having that entire outside lane non-ethanol has really got a lot of people confused. While I was filling up mu cans several people pulled in, got out, realized that the pumps were non-ethanol much higher price) then pulled out. I suppose that it's gonna take a while before all concerned realize what those outside pumps are.

·
Just Chasing Tail
54 Posts
Walmart does not own Murphy! The Murphy on hwy 29 also has 93 octane non ethanol. Usually around $3. But with their rewards program you can get up to 20 discounted.

·
Reel Insurance
3,789 Posts
Just called the one on Blue Angel and they get theirs this month. We live across the street in Coral Creek II, usually have to drive to 98 and they are always out at the worst times. Woohoo!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts