Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PFF Official Referee
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ol Espo's Christmas Vacation... The Best Christmas Ever.... Wanted to put it together while I was home... Better late than never...Had a blast boys... Grouper, Fink, Jason, Letheairout, RubiCrawler, GatorUSN, and the rest a y'all.... Had a blast boys... See y'all soon... Stay tuned...

http://youtu.be/mwARd6_5whQ

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Those that have never been out of America for a while can't appreciate that feeling of COMING HOME! Hurry back, Espo.

Reactions: 706Z and HisName

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Awesome Bro. Like the Moonshiner part. Be safe out there!

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
OK now I'm STARVING.... well I'm hungry.
Thanks Espo for your service, and for the video.

·
Super Moderator
28,630 Posts
Yessir....awesome brother! And yes, Popeyes in the ALT Air Port is good but after where you were it had to be FRICKEN' AWESOME!!! And a great pic to end the video brother! Can't wait fer you to get back so we can continue making memories brother! Stay safe!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Awesome video. Thanks for what you do. May will be here before you know it. Keep your head down and your ass moving fast. Be safe brother

somewhere in a tree

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Thank U "E" ! But u cant be hunting till u get in tha woods. Nice Video & Thank u for Serving & appreciating our little "Piece" of "America" ! :notworthy:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Thanks for your service brother. Glad you had fun and I hate we didn't get hooked up. If you make it back by June we'll go hunt some scallops!!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Nice job on the video.

Get er done over there... prayers for you and the others serving this great country of ours. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Great video! Be safe and thanks for killing more deer in your short stay than i have all season.... Hopefully i can change that tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts