Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took the new boat out to hit escambia for about an hour before dark. Didnt have very high hope since that cold front just came through but we still managed a 10 incher and a 14incher. Water was extremely low at the lower end.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Come on you know the rules..... :takephoto glad ya got to take her out... does she run good,, remember i am a evinrude, etec technician....

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yeah, what are you running on that? After you get it broken in, I'd like to know what your top speed GPSs at. I've got a Stratos 294 with a 200 OPTI and I can GPS it any day of the week at 74 and change, 72 if I've got someone with me.

Good result on your two fish. I went out there today and launched from Jim's and got zero bites/zero fish. Hit some areas around Jims, ran through the Xs over to the powerplant and then down to Alligator. Nothing. Water was 53 in the river and 65 in the powerplant outlet. Strange that nothing was biting in there, at all. Left around 11 AM and fished East River, up to the horseshoe and out to the powerlines and caught zero bass and zero trout.

Just a tough day on the water.

amarillo

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Wow, sounds like some tough fishin on Escambia. I hope it picks up soon, I have some new lures to try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts