Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
War Damn Eagle
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a couple bucks killed at our family property in Escambia Farms, north of Baker. The first one, shot by my little brother, was killed on Dec. 30. We weren't in the stand 30mins. image-707294116.jpg This was my brothers first time back home in a while and first time hunting in over 2 years. The second one was killed last Thursday, Jan. 8. Both of these deer were showing signs of prerut but neither were chasing does.

The middle pic is not my deer, I do not know why this posted in my thread...Can moderators please remove?

I think this deer is from this forum. I believe I saved this to show a friend of mine who hunts near the area where that dear was killed. The top and bottom two pictures are the deer I was references. Sorry for the confusion...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
Surprised you were able to get em....your neighbors have been slaying em!!! hahaha

·
War Damn Eagle
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Surprised you were able to get em....your neighbors have been slaying em!!! hahaha
Which ones might that be? Half the time I hunt up there it sounds like a mix of world war three and all dogs go to heaven soundtrack

·
Super Moderator
28,636 Posts
Which ones might that be? Half the time I hunt up there it sounds like a mix of world war three and all dogs go to heaven soundtrack
One of my ole lady's cousins hunts your border to the n/w...he slayed em during doe days and shot a nice 5 or 6! Been hearing shots over that way so maybe it might be ya'll too... Some shots you hear might be me ifin it's from the s/e!

·
War Damn Eagle
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of my ole lady's cousins hunts your border to the n/w...he slayed em during doe days and shot a nice 5 or 6! Been hearing shots over that way so maybe it might be ya'll too... Some shots you hear might be me ifin it's from the s/e!
That land where the old school house is?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts