Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw in the newspaper that he was being accused of fooling around with a woman who pimped out her own daughter. Lies or is there more?

·
Registered
445 Posts
What is going on here lately? Okaloosa, Santa Rosa and Escambia seem to be having sex issues. Cops have a hard job that not many have the patience for. I would hate to think of them that way. Pedo's turn my stomach no matter who it is.
If it is not true somebody needs their butt in a sling for implying it.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
There's a lot more going on here than is in the news - Joe Zarzuar wouldn't be involved if there weren't blood in the water.

And the way Morgan answered the reporter's question about whether he had had sex with the perp seemed odd and fishy....hmmmmmmm..

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
One news story said Mom was a ECSO nurse. But Morgan said he had never met her; "How could I have had sex with her when I never met her?" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Is he incompetent - never met his employees? Or, is he a liar?

·
Registered
191 Posts
The attorney for the victims is a predator. He would not take a high-profile case like this if he didn't have solid evidence. These guys play to win.

·
Registered
445 Posts
It is too easy to accuse someone these days without a shred of proof. Most of the time the court of public opinion is enough to ruin someones life. True or not. Rarely does anyone recover from this. The Kavenaugh (sp) hearing is a prime example of liars lie. He was just nerdy enough for no one to believe it and she was a horrible liar. I hope the truth will come to light.

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
It is too easy to accuse someone these days without a shred of proof. Most of the time the court of public opinion is enough to ruin someones life. True or not. Rarely does anyone recover from this. The Kavenaugh (sp) hearing is a prime example of liars lie. He was just nerdy enough for no one to believe it and she was a horrible liar. I hope the truth will come to light.
So true

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
First, it’s not criminal, it’s a civil case. Second, it’s being brought by the girl that was “loaned” out by her parents when she was a teenager. It’s probably safe to assume she’s still being manipulated by her parents and maybe others with an ax to grind with the sheriff. I don’t know Mr. Morgan and have no dog in the hunt, but I’d be real careful about jumping to conclusions on this before all the facts come out. I sincerely hope this is groundless.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
First, it’s not criminal, it’s a civil case. Second, it’s being brought by the girl that was “loaned” out by her parents when she was a teenager. It’s probably safe to assume she’s still being manipulated by her parents and maybe others with an ax to grind with the sheriff. I don’t know Mr. Morgan and have no dog in the hunt, but I’d be real careful about jumping to conclusions on this before all the facts come out. I sincerely hope this is groundless.
True dat. This man knows of which he speaks. It will all come out in the wash. Who's got the popcorn?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts