Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex and I put the boat in the water at about 9:00 am. At about 10:00 we located some fish and the bite was steady until about 1:00. We caught about 30 trout from 17-20 inches and 13 redfish. One of the slot reds pushed 8 lbs on the boga grip and a couple of others were probably about 7 lbs. All fish were caught on mirrodines, gold spoons, gulp jerk shads, and slayer stick baits at a depth of 1 to 3 feet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was good to get out later in the morning but the wind made things a little difficult. We would drift about 100 feet and put the power pole down. Pull up, drift, and put the pole down. This was ongoing the entire trip.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Butcher - haven't seen a post here from you in a while. 30 Trout and 13 Reds makes up for it!!! Very nice catch...

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Nice job David, Alex;

Is that Alex's Ranger?

You guys have been so quite, thought you'd given up fishing for scrap booking or something, lol.

Good job guys.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice job David, Alex;

Is that Alex's Ranger?

You guys have been so quite, thought you'd given up fishing for scrap booking or something, lol.

Good job guys.
It's my Ranger. I bought it last August.

I'm fishing most weekends. Alex fishes in between scrap booking projects.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Lol, I met a friend of yours on BW a few weeks ago, STUBBY.
He said he taught you everything you know about fishing, lol.

Good to see your reports again.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Great report! You guys are making me jealous as I am boatless right now. Hopefully- it doesn't last very long.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Way to go. Where did you luanch your boat? We have same size boat, been wondering best place to put in for Escambia. Thanks for report

·
Reel Anglers
394 Posts
Nice job sir we went a couple of days ago and all I caught was a one speck can't wait to get back out there and put a whooping on those trout lol great job nice pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts