Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
cool vid..tell me/us something..."please subscribe and like" is there a benefit to that in the long run? $$$ or ..what is it...I have some people suscribing to the not many videos I've done... but... maybe I'm missing something here...should i word the 'phrase' at the end of my videos as well?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool vid..tell me/us something..."please subscribe and like" is there a benefit to that in the long run? $$$ or ..what is it...I have some people suscribing to the not many videos I've done... but... maybe I'm missing something here...should i word the 'phrase' at the end of my videos as well?

No not for me... there is a way on monotizeing youtube but Im not sure how to do it... for me its as simple as more likes and more subscribes = higher my video is on the page when you search inshore kayak fishing.... therefore getting more views

·
Topwater Addict
487 Posts
Do you have any trouble parking and launching there by Bluegill? Seemed like a good spot but saw signs saying customers only.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you have any trouble parking and launching there by Bluegill? Seemed like a good spot but saw signs saying customers only.
I have not. Theres a sign there that says bluegill customers only???:D I sure didnt see it??!?!:whistling:

·
Topwater Addict
487 Posts
I plan to ignore it in the future. I figure I can just tell them I was going to eat after I got done fishing. I was new to Daphne at the time though. Looks fishy in there with the drop offs and stuff though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts