Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have retired from being The Hired Hand. Just don't have it in me to keep up in this heat any more the way I used to. My son in law Shannon is taking the reins of my 34 year run. He is a good man and talented at what he does. Please support him as you have me. His phone number is 850-313-3380.

I am looking for something else to do. Any ideas holler at me please.

Thank You all very much.

Up for sale is this BEAST.
2016 Chevy 3500 crew cab 6.0 gas 39000 miles
Have clear title.
$39950 obo
Call 850-417-3798

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
The heat is rough! Especially when it's up around 95 to 100 degrees every day! I could handle the heat pretty good up until I retired just over a year ago. Now I have to pick my days to get outside unless it's something I have to get done.
Hope you enjoy your retirement and find something fun to do!

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Good luck in your next phase Mark. I kind of like the idea of working in an air conditioned Home Depot if I have to.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I hear there is a shark fishing boat for sale. He may even show ya the ropes and make you a friends and family deal. What do you think. New profession..... You set the schedule and pick your days. You can always not book during the hottest months. Just a thought.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I know what you mean about the heat
I worked outside for years in my younger days but now just a few minutes outside an I’m done.
Best wishes for your future endeavors whatever they may be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
You certainly helped the Hunters a lot. Best wishes for retirement. I kinda like the idea of the shark boat. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Well done Mark. I have some things that need to be done around my house before I put it on the market and Niki will not be there to tell you how to do it!!!!!

Hope you find something you like. You deserve it. I remember helping you that day in a attic YEARS ago. I was cramping for 3 days, lol!!!!

I'll keep Shannon # and give him a shout.

Let's have a beer soon.

·
Super Moderator
28,309 Posts
Congrats on retiring Mark....I know you helped a ton of folks on here along with their kin folk. Kick back and relax/recharge then it'll drive ya crazy!!!

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
I’m being selfish when I say that I hate to hear it Mark. You have certainly done us right over the years.
Shannon is coming over Monday and I know he’s a good man.
You are welcome to come fish anytime.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts