Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pelagic Outfitters End of Summer Sale

As many of you already know we are running a 25% off all Pakula Inventory sale in honor of our 1 year Anniversary. All you have to do when placing an order is type in Anniversary Sale in the promo area to get this 25% off.
We will keep this sale going thru the end of the year.

With the huge responce to Makaira SEa Reels we would like to show our thanks of the support we have received by offering these great reels at a special spooled price (Your choice of Hollow Core or Solid Spectra) Please call the shop, 631-225-8862, to discuss your spectra spooling options and to place an order

Makaira 8IISEa (Gunmetal) Spooled @ $480.00

Makaira 10IISEa (Gunmetal) Spooled @ $480.00

Makaira 15IISEa (Gunmetal) Spooled @ $500.00

Makaira 20IISEa (Gunmetal) Spooled @ $560.00

Makaira 30IISEa (Gunmetal) Spooled @ $580.00

With the Summer coming to a close we would like to run a sale to make some room for ordering Holiday Inventory (yes, we need to think this far in advance to make sure with back orders and such we will have product for the holidays)

*FYI, Our web builder has been working hard getting Grunden's onto our web site so please take a moment and check it out.

Thanks for your support and have a great day.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,581 Posts
It appears that you are not a local tackle store?? I'm gonna have to keep my money in the pensacola area, after all this is the "Pensacola" fishing forum... Good luck with your business hope I don't ruffle any feathers but it is what it is...

·
Supporting Vendor
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No offense taken, I understand your choice. I am located on Long Island in New York and sponsor many different fishing forums all over the country and sell worldwide. I hope to be able to contribute to the forum here and create relationships and give advise & help to whoever may be interested. The choice is entirely yours.

Kind regards,
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts