Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody happen to have one lying around? I need to get my sons NEF sent back for repair, and cant seem to find an appropriate box at the shipping store. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
20,866 Posts
I have one you can have. Used once, the foam has a tear in it but other than that good. Must be picked up in Holt. PM if interested.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
I need one too, I've got to send back that encore I got robbed on from this forum...

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
There's one in the recycling dumpster on Woodbine Road. I put it in there this morning. And believe it or not, it's an NEF.
How weird is that ? That box has been sitting on a shelf in the garage for about 13 years and I found it this weekend. I put it in the dumpster this morning. My son's first gun ( a .410 single shot) came in it.

·
Super Moderator
20,866 Posts
Just re-read your post. Mines is an actual plastic gun case not a box which is even better for shipping. I had one of my custom rifles shipped in it from my smith so I don't need it any longer. Offer still stands.

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welldoya, owe you a cold one man. Very little diggin and it was right there on top. Great thanks to ya!

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
Thanks Euby, for the encore box for the encore...:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts