Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all that participated. It was tough conditions to say the least... Even with awfull conditions, the ECRChad 31 boats participate in the season opener at Bay Point Marina in Panama City. Standings and pictures have been posted on the website, www.theredfishclub.com, if wishing to check them out.

With the next tournament at Paradise Bar & Grill in Pensacola Beach on March 28th, weare expecting an even bigger turnout. It's definately not to late to join us! If you fish for redfish, would like to compete against the regions best anglers, and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, look us up!

Jim Jimenez [email protected]

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Looks like you all made the best of a bad day, The results speak volumes for the conditions.I guess the PC Fat Reds took a holiday this weekend.<P align=center>Congrats for hanging in there!<P align=center>

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Good job guys.

I look forward to helping y'all out with the one this month at Paradise Bar & Grill.

·
Registered
64 Posts
[/quote]
Bay Pirate (3/3/2009)Looks like you all made the best of a bad day, The results speak volumes for the conditions.I guess the PC Fat Reds took a holiday this weekend. <P align=center>Congrats for hanging in there!<P align=center>
<P align=left><P align=left>Are the reds that much fatter in PC? If so why?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Yes a good majority of them are fatter than the fish around here. Most of them are resident fish which means they do not have to swim very far to find food. The more a fish moves and swims the more weight he will lose.

It's the same as if you sat around on the couch and drank beer all dayyou would gainmuch more weight than if you ran 3 miles a day.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Capt Brant,

How long does it take to get to PC pulling a boat? Do you also guide in PC? If so would the rates be similar to the Blackwater qoute you gave me?

Thanks,

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts