Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 4 days till the fun begins. Sounds like its gonna be a blast. Should have a pile of boats out there. If you are out there stop by and lets talk fishing. Look for all the flats boats tied up together. If you're not a member but have wanted to see what its all about come by, tie up, and lets have a good time.

www.theredfishclub.com

"Cool People, Great Anglers, Big Time"

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Are you going to be out there Friday or Saturday? What part of Crab Island will you be anchored up on, North, South, East, or West?

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure where we will be, maybe Jimmy will chime in. Where is the best place to be, ive never been out there. We will be there Saturday, come by and anchor up with us.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I like anywhere along the South side but prefer the SW side, that's the side closest to the base of the Destin Bridge and makes it easier to get in an out if you need to pick people up under the Bridge or in Destin. What time are you guys planning to get our there so I know when to look for you? I definitely would like to meet more of you guys and maybe someday join the Club myself.

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl05_lblFullMessage>Think the party officially starts at lunch time. Im sure boats will be getting there earlier than that.

Who all is coming?

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill's pontoon boat is going to be the hub I think. We will be grilling food on it, so I think it's pretty safe to say where ever he ends up, that's where we'll be. We're going to shoot for the eastern side of the island, you should be able to see ECRC banners hanging. If shallow and calm enough, we're going to set up a big canopy out there to.

The fun starts at 11:00AM.

Cut and paste from the ECRC forum.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Crab Island is almost always calm during the summer and you choose how shallow you want to be, anywhere from 6" to 6', just depends on if you want to walk or swim from your boat! I'm sure I'll find you guys on the east side no problem, see you out there!

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
69Viking (11/06/2010)Crab Island is almost always calm during the summer and you choose how shallow you want to be, anywhere from 6" to 6', just depends on if you want to walk or swim from your boat! I'm sure I'll find you guys on the east side no problem, see you out there!
Sounds good, Ill be out there with Jimmy in a Ghost Flats boat.

<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl09_lblPostSignature>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts