Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Emerald Coast Marine (Niceville)

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Sea Rover 
#1 ·
Some older members of the forum will immediately think of the old EMC in Pensacola when you read the heading of this post but I am looking for information on the new EMC in Niceville. Looking at a new Key West 203 DFS. Anyone had any dealing with this dealership? Reviews on the web seem positive.

#7 ·
I have had some warranty work done by them on my Key West 219FS and they were very good. I didn’t purchase from them, but they didn’t care. Took care of it and billed KW.

They just came in at $900 cheaper on a thru hull install, so I scheduled it for July 15.

I will consider them on a future purchase just based on my experience with their service department.

#12 ·
They had an older 2005 Parker for sale a while back, visited the boat/site and spoke with the salesman for a while, explained to him my goals and requested a quote for some items. Got a call from him within the week about a different boat, I explained I was still interested in the Parker pending quote. Few calls later with no progress being made, boat was sold randomly. Fast forward almost a solid year later, went to sale my Key West using craigslist and Hull Truth, had a member here reach out, Wolfithius. Great guy, easy to work with, was open and honest about the boats he was interested in, visited the boat and told me he would be in touch. Roughly a day or two later, EMC calls me, Sales Manager asking about my boat and what he could do to get my business or what I was looking to get into for my next boat. Little did I know he was trying to get me to trade it in so he could sell it to Wolfithius, who was also looking at Key West boats. In the end, Wolfithius bought it from me, transaction went smooth with no hiccup.

On another note, Auer Marine is probably one of the best places around for service. Buying 3 boats from them, all great stories with no issues. It was a shame to see Key West drop the agreement with them. While I understand if you buy your boat else where due to the lack of inventory, you can't go wrong with their amazing customer service.

#13 ·
Just an update to my OP to anyone interested. I negotiated a deal on a new 2019 Key West 203 DFS with a 150 Yamaha. I am very satisfied with the way the sale was handled and feel I got a pretty good deal. I was impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the entire Emerald Coast Marine staff (Niceville). From the dock attendants to the owner everyone treated us with respect and professionalism. Even thought this is a very large dealership with several locations along the Gulf Coast the feeling I got with the staff was more like dealing with a smaller dealership. No high pressure or pushy sales. Just friendly folks wanting to sell a boat and make the customer happy. Just my two cents.

#14 ·
They are my competitors, we compete with each other heavily in sport boats, pontoons and midrange fishing boats but I have nothing but nice things to say about them. No matter how competitive things may get between us as companies they always stay professional and tell customers the truth even if it’s not in their favor. Buy with confidence from them, definitely one of the better dealers on the Gulf Coast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.