Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Gloryboy (12/19/2007)Sooooo, that was a great response!

Well, at least the Texans appreciate hard work. I guess I will just post them over here.

Come on now...don't be so sensitive. :poke

Seriously, it's a nice looking rod...maybe if you posted one that was still for sale, you might get a little more reaction out of folks. I for one liked the crimson and white you used to wrap that one!

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah dang man. its freaking christmas. like i said damn nice rod, just don't have to money for one. once i do i will let ya know. :toast

·
Registered
878 Posts
Gloryboy (12/20/2007)Not trying to sale the rods guy's....Maybe i gave the wrong impression. Just wanted constructive critisism on the rod.

I build them for friends and family, not to make money off them. But thanks anyway
Well Brad, ya had me fooled too! I thought that your commercial name under your posts was just that, not something to attract your friends and family who I would have guessed already know of your hobby.

Anyway, you did a nice job on the rod, the photos aren't that clear so I am not going to knitpick your work. Hang in there and don't take a lack of replies as a negative thing, this is a busy time of the year as it is without throwing in hissy fits.

No diss, just stating facts.

·
Registered
782 Posts
i really like your work, many people on here rave about the work you do. i am not to much into sports so the crimson and white doesn't turn me on. i have always wanted a custom rod myself, i guess i thought they were expensive. although they can't be much more than the st croix rods i have been purchasing lately. iwould like you to quote me on a 7" med - light fast action spinning rod.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,988 Posts
You need better pictures as in focus and close up. Can't tell if that is A,B,C,D thread or colored tape holding that guide on.

Check the menu on your camera to see if there is a "close up" selection. I'm sure you do fine work but would be more impressed if I could see it...... my 2 cents.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts