Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a little advise. I know it is to soon to be thinking about Bow hunting but I have run into an opportunity to purchase an Elite Z28 at a great price. I dont really know anything about Elite Archery so I am just looking for some feed back ( Good or Bad )from anybody that has dealt with them. I have shot the bow and it is extremely fast and quiet, and dont get me wrong it feels sweet but I always like to get some feed back.:usaflag

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the website seems there is alot of information on any bow you want to know about. I pulled up several reviews on the bow and everyone of them rated it high. And if your buddy got rid of his hoyts than he must be really happy. I have shot several hoyts and they are smooth. But I m going to tell you this Elite shots just as smooth and at 28' and 60lb its shooting 308fps. Its fast enough for me. I posted this just to see if anyone else has ventured out and bought one and see if they were happy with there decision.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Elite archery is made by the same people that make G5 broad heads. G5 held the patent and made risers for a "certain bow company" that couldn't pay the bills, so when G5 stopped getting paid they decided to make pretty much the same bow but under a different name. From what I hear they are pretty good. Not that many people have them though so I would definitely do some research. Good Luck and if there is anything we can do to help let us know.

James Broxson

·
Registered
33 Posts
Great bow and great warranty! You would be very pleased with it. ELite is its own company although G5 does make the risers for them. The bow that G5 is putting out is Quest Archery. BTW, Quest buys some of their cam designs from Elite. There has been talk of a merger though. G5 builds parts for quite a few manufacturers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lot of great info and I did alot of research and went to archery talk.com and there was alot of good information and most of them had nothing but good things to say about it. I went ahead and bought the bow because of the reviews and of course the great price I got on it. I am having it rigged out right now and when I get it back I will let yall know my review on it if yall are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts