Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,834 Posts
The Power Cart by Angler's weighs 49 lbs. It was designed with the surf-fisherman in mind. It will make carrying your equipment with the ease of dual traction 12 volt power instead of manually. Soft sand and long walks along the beach is not a problem. An accessory kit can be purchased separately with a DC adapter for adding a 12 volt solar panel battery charger, cell phone charger, 12 volt marine light. Or remote alligator clips that will charge your cart battery from your car battery.

It has corrosion resistant aluminum tubing construction, designed for strength capable of carrying up to 100 lbs.( in sand) The lightweight aluminum construction and design allows for easy storage, shipping and transportation. The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges or surf.

Note: Battery is not included.

Features include:

Inflatable 6.5" X 16" pneumatic tires
New mono lanyards for detent pins
Dimensions:
inside frame 9"X16"X43"
outside frame 10"X22"X49"
outside frame 18"X30"X49" (with wheels mounted/handle removed)
Easily accommodates:

Eight (8) rods & reels
One (1) 48 - 72 qt. ice cooler
One (1) smaller cooler, for bait
One (1) medium sized tackle box
Lawn Chairs
Umbrella
12 volt Lawn & garden Maintenance Free Battery (not Included)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I wish there was an 'add on' for the cart I already have. I wish it every [email protected] time I have to lug a loaded cart across soft sand 1/4 mile to get to a fishing spot. I would venture to bet there are more 65y.o. and older guys like me that would buy one. Cheaper than a cardiac bypass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts