Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I have been looking forward to this weekend all year! He has a either sex tag that is burning a hole in his pocket. My brother and his daughter are coming too so it should be a fun family weekend ! This is what its all about! :thumbsup: Anyone else hunting eglin this weekend?

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Good luck! I hope the kiddos drop a bigun.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Good luck,this is one of those hunts where they gotem like that!Hope to take the granddaughter one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is just the regular youth weekend so unfortunately we don't get access to those closed areas like the February hunt lol but I'm optimistic

·
Registered
849 Posts
My son and I have been looking forward to this weekend all year! He has a either sex tag that is burning a hole in his pocket. My brother and his daughter are coming too so it should be a fun family weekend ! This is what its all about! :thumbsup: Anyone else hunting eglin this weekend?
Open/Closed forecast currently shows a large portion of Eglin Reservation will be closed for missions this weekend.
Our government needs to plan better and let the youth have a better chance to kill a deer.

It never fails that they do this !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts