Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or heard any turkeys in Eglin areas 3 or 9?? Did some scouting and calling to no avail. Even tried some shock gobblin' with the same result. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ive been hearing them on warm mornings. Friday I only heard one. Its been kind of quiet in 9 and itsbeen a while since someone shot one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. I was hoping there would be some kind of action closer to the Navarre area. Last year I moved here from Valp'. I was always running into gobblers in area 13. I was hoping to find a spot off of hwy 87 that was as productive (or close to) as those off of hwy 85. At least I'll have a year to get off my keister and do some better scouting. :banghead

Have a great time in God's garden!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
The problem with 3 is that everyone and there brother is always in there messing around. Teenage kids going in and getting drunk all the time or the Holley Boy rednecks going in and trying to run people off. I see deer in there all the time but very limited sign. 9 has cooled down quite a bit as of late. Only 2 or 3 birds taken in the last week and a half. A LOT of weekend pressure up there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts