Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went this morning got up in the stands at 4:45 and slept for 20 minutes then woke up to the sounds of turkeys. my dad and i were calling them up from the other side of the bottom that we were hunting on. even thought we didnt see any deer we did go scout around and found alot of new spots thet are covered with tracks.so now we have a larger range but i still dont think that there is that much deer up there.i odnt know yet but i guess we will findout sooner or later.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try any area around Boiling or Indigo creeks southof range road 213. I havent hunted Eglin in years. When I did hunt that area I saw several nice Bucks. My friend Killed the #2 buck in the state of Florida that year. That deer wasn't alone either. Like I said that was one of the nicest areas I had hunted. It has been several years but there is a GREAT bloodline running around that area. There is a road that runs south off of213 on the hill between the creeks, take it and see what you find. This area may no longer be open but its worth a shot. On range road 211 find where Cherry and Miligan branches merge together and look around there. There used to be an area called unit 6. This was a primitive weapon only area. Lot of nice deer in there also. Both of these places are off of State road 87 just across Yellow River. Good luck and let me here what you find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts