Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,921 Posts
I hope he didn't get a belly ache!!! Looks like it's be easy pickings fer him without your help....Ya'll doing good on harvesting them jokers but since I am clueless since I don't dive------ Have you noticed when you extinguish them from coop, how thick are they on the next trip??? Does it look like ya'll are fighting a never ending battle or doing some good?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope he didn't get a belly ache!!! Looks like it's be easy pickings fer him without your help....Ya'll doing good on harvesting them jokers but since I am clueless since I don't dive------ Have you noticed when you extinguish them from coop, how thick are they on the next trip??? Does it look like ya'll are fighting a never ending battle or doing some good?
We cleaned some of the same spots during the summer and they are already back to the same numbers...in some cases even more. IMO, they are hear to stay...there is no way to win this fight, but have to keep fighting nonetheless.

·
Super Moderator
28,921 Posts
We cleaned some of the same spots during the summer and they are already back to the same numbers...in some cases even more. IMO, they are hear to stay...there is no way to win this fight, but have to keep fighting nonetheless.

That's crazy! But it's purty cool to go harvest em! Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts