Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been making bow strings for over 30 years, I live in bagdad and work out of my house. all my strings are pre stretched to over 300 lbs. and also served under high tension. what does this do it prevents any future string stretch and gives you a more stable string and prevents peep rotation. I will make you a set of strings and cables, install them, time your cams, install a D loop, install your peep sight, go over your rest to make sure its center shot, I have over 30 colors to choose from, I have many happy customers from this web site, you will also shoot your bow when you pick it up to make sure every thing matches up to you. turn around time is about 4 days unless i,am backed up in the fall. call me at 850 400-1687 if no answer please leave a message i will get back to you thanks for looking ED

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ed just finshed two of my bows I have always tried to them keep in top notch shape each year. Ed help keep them that way for a fraction of the cost of a bow shop. He does great work at a great price!! High recommend his services!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts