Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2nd Stop for the ECRC is happening in 11 days! We had 27 boats show up for our first one in Destin last month which was a miracle considering the conditions. We expect a larger participation in this one. Whether you are just getting into inshore fishing or having been winning tournaments for years, you're going to love this series! Information has been posted on the website, www.theredfishclub.com. You can find it by clicking on the "Navarre 3/27/10" button on the home page or by clicking on this link, http://theredfishclub.com/nexttournament.html.

I hope to see you at the check-in at Half Hitch Tackle on the 27th! Who's coming!?

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Jim Jimenez

ECRC President, [email protected], 850-450-4298

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Splittine (3/16/2010)Team Death Sled will be there.

still 11 days out plus pre-fishing...boat might not make it...it is getting close to the end of the month and it has been trouble free so far:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Team Ms Dixie is planning pre-fishing right now, but we are amatuers against some experienced hitters. Guess we'll just go fishing.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Where can I find the rules for the tourney ? Live bait or artificial ? Can we only launch at Navarre beach launch or can we fish anywhere in Navarre ?

·
Super Moderator
20,440 Posts
Artificial, fish anywhere, launch anywhere as long as you are at Navarre rampfor take off at first light. Great people to be around and usually a fun time at weight ins as long as it wasnt 7' that day.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
CCC (3/18/2010)Where can I find the rules for the tourney ? Live bait or artificial ? Can we only launch at Navarre beach launch or can we fish anywhere in Navarre ?

but if you plan on fishing it make sure your a member of the club, come to half hitch to register and draw your number, and have a partner(also has to be a member)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hey CCC, Mitch and I are the newbies this year.. Join us and share the excitement. We'd love the challenge. Hopefully the weather will be better than the Destin event:banghead

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Well,

Who's located fish?? I located some schools of smaller fish Friday. Not a whole lot in the way of upper slotsthough. Was going to search again today but the wind scared me away we went and caught Sheepshead at the pass instead:banghead

Looking forward to seeing you guy's all again Saturday!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts