Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already posted on the ECRC forum; but, I want to post here too.

I'm thinking about joining the ECRC and I'm looking for a partner to fish w/ for MOST of the tournaments. Note MOST b/c due to my schedule I many not be able to fish all of the tournaments.

A little bit about me - I'm 38 w/ two kids (14 & 9). I'm an engineer and I work in the electric utility industry. I live in Pace, FL. I'm involved w/ both of my kids which equates to me being unavailable every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Some weekends I will also be unavailable due to camping trips w/ the Cub Scouts.

I've been fishing in the area for about 3 years. Prior to that it was just sporadic fishing trips from time to time. I know the Pensacola area well and fish anywhere from Johnson's Beach, to Woodlawn Beach, to Upper Escambia, to Upper Blackwater.

I have a 1720 Key West PRO edition w/ 90hp Yamaha 2 stroke and a Minn Kota Bow Mount trolling motor. The boat can handle bay chop EXTREMELY well and it only drafts about 8 - 10" or so which means it can get into the skinny stuff too!

I've never fished a tournament before, so this tournament stuff is totally new to me. I want to join the club and tournament fish to expand my knowledge of redfishing in the area and I feel that this venue will do just that.

If think that we'd be a good match then let me know. I really don't care where you live, but it'd be nice if you were in the Pensacola/Pace/Navarre areas.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I may not be good for tournaments but it seems like we know each other.

I am also from Pace,Work in the electrical distribution buss.

Ray Collins

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I hope you find a partner man. I'd offer up some help but I'm as broke as they come right now. Gonna be that way for a few months. Good luck man!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I am in college and broke or i would fish and help with the fees too. I will get bait and help with gas, ice, ect... I just cant afford the tourney fees. I have been fishing these waters and know them pretty good. If you are interested send me a pm, If not i completely understand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts