Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about we split the country in half. Build a wall right down the middle of the country. The lefts can stay on the left side of the wall and the rights can stay on the right side of the wall. Problem solved. The left can destroy all they want on their side of the wall while the right continues with a normal life.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Won't work, the left will get upset that everything is working well on the right, go across the border into Mexico, cause they wouldn't build that wall, come back across onto the right side, and start all the crap again.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,309 Posts
The left wants what the right has so they do everything they can to destroy the right, that means even destroying this country! As you can see in history, they aint too bright!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmm...it almost seems like something similar to this split happened in our history about 160 years or so ago...
Only difference is back then they didn`t have a bunch of freak`n snowflakes. I bet they would be for it. just tell them its all free on the left side and they can have all the ice cream they want.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,909 Posts
It won't work. Because the Left and the Right won't be able to agree on which side of the wall they should be on.
Easier solution is to send all them to Cali, and when it overflows, send them into Mex.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
It won't work. Because the Left and the Right won't be able to agree on which side of the wall they should be on.
Easier solution is to send all them to Cali, and when it overflows, send them into Mex.
I already toll jew...when they put dem in meckeo, day will come back tru de wall dat day protested being built, dat was de plan!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
762 Posts
I already toll jew...when they put dem in meckeo, day will come back tru de wall dat day protested being built, dat was de plan!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
So is this your racist example of ebonics or chicano because i honestly can't tell?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Sounds like an attempt at Cajun humor to me.
Does it bother you?
No, doesn't offend me at all...I don't think i really need to go into detail about all that could be assumed from that post if it is indeed intended to mock ppl tho. Not trying to hijack this thread or start a war.

·
Registered
409 Posts
This may be the push needed to change leadership in very liberal cities. Stop voting based on gender and color and vote for qualified and intelligent.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
No, doesn't offend me at all...I don't think i really need to go into detail about all that could be assumed from that post if it is indeed intended to mock ppl tho. Not trying to hijack this thread or start a war.
One reason I didn't acknowledge, the word assumed....as you did. Nuf said.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts