Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

east-west surf casting lures, go out have some fun.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Fishermon 
#1 ·
If you like to get into some action don't let the green slime, weed rumors slow you down....go out and see for yourself. I've been going out almost everyday to the surf to catch anything pretty much. Looking for clean water all the way from Pcola to navarre beach. Before the rain I was lucky to spot some birds getting into some action (from my truck) parked and rigged a kastmaster (anything shiny will work) 1 1/2 oz lure and got a ton of lady fish , then the blue fish moved in and I just got tired of reeling them in. Today was different, beautiful out there waded out chest high and found lots of poor mans tarpon. They are fun to catch and realease. hard tails every where lots of needle fish, bait fish everywhere ...was a great day with lots of action with super crystal clean clear water.. I know , you may say....its its lady fish and blue fish, but still lots of fun. :clap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.