Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the return trip of our fishing adventure https://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/f41/fishing-s-florida-peacocks-clown-knifefish-927988/ Jason and I stopped by (actually I forced him :)) East Cape Skiffs in Orlando and wandered around the factory.
If ya'll are interested, I can post some pics of the place.
Here's their bay boat. Actually the shops demo boat, same one in the bay pics.

Water transportation Vehicle Boat Speedboat Bass boat

I know everyone is in love with Cape Horns but how would it ride in this water conditions?

Wave Wind wave Vehicle Sea Boat

Water transportation Speedboat Boat Vehicle Boating

Vehicle Boat Speedboat Boating Watercraft

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We are a dealer for East Cape.
Sweet! Ever had the chance to tour the factory? ( Now I have a reason to add pics) :D I couldn't believe they let us look around unsupervised, talk to the workers and take pictures.
The level of customization they were doing was very, very impressive. Even saw custom built MK quick release mounts to fit hulls.

Look at the size of the screens on the consoles, customers dropping big $$$$ for skinny water electronics. Maybe easier to find the way back home?

Vehicle Aerospace engineering Machine Boat

Water transportation Vehicle Boat Speedboat Skiff

Vehicle Bass boat Transport Trailer Boat

Room Vehicle Machine Boat

Factory Machine Building Toolroom Workshop

Vehicle Boat Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Watercraft

Vehicle Transport Car Commercial vehicle Chassis

Factory Machine Industry Steel Metal

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,885 Posts
Yeah, I was shocked on how cool the guys putting these sleds together were... Alot stopped to talk to us and explain stuff... I felt like a spy stealing secrets fer Russia but was very impressed with the level of professionalism with them folks!!!

Reactions: cody&ryand
1 - 5 of 5 Posts