Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Bass Fisher
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any tips for bass fishing east bay river this time of year? I usually put in at the 87 bridge just north of 399. Lately, I haven't been having any luck at all....earlier this year I was having a lot of success with my june bug trick worm but not now. I think I'm missing something....any tips would be appreciated!

· Bass Fisher
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm working on it!

Still not much luck sunday....although I did start getting some bites on a 3/8 oz white spinner. I caught a couple decent crappie and bass but then lost my spinner when I got hung on a tree...:(. There were alot of fish jumping out of the water when I was fishing up river, not sure what they were but they didn't bite anything I thru out. I could see them swim right up to my buzz bait then swim away....so frustrating!! Anyway, I think I will have to find somewhere else to spend my weekends. If anyone knows any good decent spots this time of year please let me know.

Thanks!!

· Registered
599 Posts
Could have been anything in that place chasing your lure, who knows. I know there are loads of mullet up river, but they don't chase lures that I know of, they run instead. If you want some better Bass fishing, try Yellow River or Blackwater.

NJD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.