Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early November Mangrove Snapper and Gag Grouper Fishing

As winter approaches even in Florida the weather is not always picture perfect resulting in fishing trip cancellations:

But the good news is before and after front fishing can be fantastic.

Check out this typical 'after-front' November, 2017 catch:

The Mangrove (Mango) Snapper and Gag Grouper were on fire.

The Friday 11/5/21 Florida Fisherman ll 39 hour trip was canceled due to the:

Tuesday, 11/9/21, the fish have been holding-up due to 14-15 foot seas bringing strong currents. They should be starved. Will it be 2017 re-visited?

Let's go see.

We will be targeting Mangrove Snapper and Gag Grouper:

This looks good, really good:

Dan has been fishing on the Florida for decades:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/uu162/harbisonphoto/8(46).JPG?

[URL=https://app.photobucket.com/u/harbisonphoto/a/b6133e4e-f03a-44c3-a314-ae176f260bf9/p/e2106598-cd73-4df5-9b23-13e42297d414][IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/uu162/harbisonphoto/10(153).jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Night fishing for Mango Snapper can be superb.

Day time can also be very good:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mangrove Snapper can be caught in bays and even rivers.

But not like these:

Dan's experience shows. He is one of the best:

After the catch the thrill continues:

Check out what fellow Florida native Captain Dylan Hubbard has to say about Mangrove Snapper.

This night fishing is fantastic:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mr. Leo Smith, a proud retired Marine, like Dan is one of the best:

Thank you sir, thank you for many years of dedicated service to the American people. We are FREE because of you and the men & women like you. THANK YOU!

And the 'battle' continues:

The sharks won this battle:

One of the best eating fish ever to swim, the mighty

Gag Grouper:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been a long hard fought night-day:

'The fish should be stared!' They aren't the only ones.

Are you...

After a fantastic meal followed by a good night's sleep:

Will it be 2017 re-visited?

Well !

' Dan's experience shows. He is one of the best:'

Dan, once again, won the snapper jackpot:

Mystery 'creature.' What is it?

credit:

NOAA

WTVT

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Liver

You Better do some apologizing or your gonna get Hammered. Then again it may be to late. Still can't believe you talked shit about someone's child! Oh and your Mystery creature is not a Mystery creature a mantis shrimp is a well know critter. Still disappointed in you though. Thought you were a better Man. Then you talk about a Man's child no less than his daughter. You should Know. Has anyone talked about your children? I have that answer NO! And the real Men the BEST OF THE BEST will never cross that line. YOU have the chance to correct your wicked ways you better do it before daylight or its on you and the repercussions.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Awful nice of him not to post the catches during the Hubbard only red snapper season from Oct. 15 to Nov. 6.

I wasn't able to catch a single legal Red Snapper during that time. Anyone else here get those privileges?

Microphone Sunglasses Vision care Smile Music artist

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would never knowingly talk negatively about any children. I raised three wonderful daughters, and worked for Florida's Department of Juvenile Justice for decades. The children I worked with were like family to me.
Been sharing the wonders of our great state for over 1/2 a century. Never have I seen the hatred I have seen on this forum.
Just published a video of a young lady fighting a huge Amberjack. It's a classic that has been viewed all over the country 171 time in its first 4 hours. In less than a week it will have been viewed well over 1,000 times.
Since the peoples on her would rather fight-than-fish it will NOT be viewed on here.
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
You won't post the video here because your name must be "Hubbard's Marina" over on youtube. And some might see that you (hubbard?) just come here to feed us the charter operation spam and tell us how bad we are.

1. She ain't that young, 45?

Water Smile Cloud Sky Sleeve

2. Your video is at such LOW 240p (240pixel) quality it's crap to watch. Holy sheet that's some low quality crappy viewing. I just watched a go kart video from poor folks in Ecudaor with much much greater 1080p or 1440p resolution. I won't post a link to your crappy marina spam either but here's the great Kart video.

Car Vehicle Helmet Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Would never knowingly talk negatively about any children. I raised three wonderful daughters, and worked for Florida's Department of Juvenile Justice for decades. The children I worked with were like family to me.
Been sharing the wonders of our great state for over 1/2 a century. Never have I seen the hatred I have seen on this forum.
Just published a video of a young lady fighting a huge Amberjack. It's a classic that has been viewed all over the country 171 time in its first 4 hours. In less than a week it will have been viewed well over 1,000 times.
Since the peoples on her would rather fight-than-fish it will NOT be viewed on here.
Have a nice day!

You had to work for juvie because your clients were forced by the courts to use you.
Anyone else would have told you to go pound sand.

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Have a nice day!
No Bob

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
actually, i'd rather have fried ruby's over snapper.
jack

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mannes???
"I can’t believe that SOB would talk to us like that."

Sorry but I do not talk like that... I have better manners!

I am very serious about Family, Helping Children, Fishing & Hunting. I do not play the games the HATERS on this forum are playing. You can take you HATE somewhere else.
Video: My latest video has now been viewed well over 500 times all over the country. Due to the amount of hate on this forum it will not be seen here.
Here is a brief part of all the action you are missing:

The complete fight has been caught on video. You know not what you are missing!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts