Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the honey hole this morning. Fished from 2:15 to 5 am with my fishing partner "spear chunker". We had a pretty good morning. We passed up a few 12 inchers. Gotta save some for seed. Excuse the date on the pictures. I had to charge the camera batteries. When you put them back in you have to re-set the date. I must have had my birthday on my mind because that is what I put for todays date. No funny business here. This was this morning. ><(((*> P.S this is a giging in shore slam.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
WTG MR. With wind like it's been you must have a few of those "Go to when the winds a blowin spots":bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sheepshead was the biggest by weight and length. Two of the flounder were 20 in. The sheephead makes the flounder look small bescause he was a pretty big one.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Flounder Assassin!!! Meet me at the house in the morning @ 1:45 and we will go and tag team some flounder. Are you game?? Let me know.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Nice mixed bag man !!! I'll go ahead and tell ya'll around Jim's is nothing but bad dirty water on a incoming tide. Guess all the I-10 work has got the mud stirred up.:hoppingmad

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM the weather will be fair to midland on the 11th I predict if you go you will not be sorry.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
We passed up a few 12 inchers.

Good for you. :) I let 12in & 13in go. At 14in I start sticking them and I suggest everyone else do the same. There is just not enough meat on the 12in & 13in ones to kill them. "Let'em grow up."

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The flounder gigging section has been kinda slow for the last few days so I thought i would bump this back to the top so we could have a fresh picture to look at.:bump

1 - 20 of 22 Posts