Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ear corn for Sale After fighting off the hogs,I finally have Ear corn for sale.My corn this year made a good yield and is of high quality.I know times are tough and money is hard to come by so this year I have decided to offer credit to PFF members only.I will hold a check until payday or will let you make some kind of payment arrangement.Call or PM me a we will work something out.The only criteria I have is you must be a well established member or be sponsored by a established member.
My price is $7.00 a bag or 3 bags for $20.00 or $40 dollars a barrel(you shovel:D)
My number is 850-327-4844
My address is 4161 Hwy 164
McDavid,Fl 32568
Attached Images

·
Registered
569 Posts
KOOTER said:
Ear corn for Sale After fighting off the hogs,I finally have Ear corn for sale.My corn this year made a good yield and is of high quality.I know times are tough and money is hard to come by so this year I have decided to offer credit to PFF members only.I will hold a check until payday or will let you make some kind of payment arrangement.Call or PM me a we will work something out.The only criteria I have is you must be a well established member or be sponsored by a established member.
My price is $8.00 a bag or $45 dollars a barrel(you shovel:D)
My number is 850-327-4844
My address is 4161 Hwy 164
McDavid,Fl 32568
Attached Images
That is really honorable of you to help folks out like this, God bless you Sir.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Really good corn and a even better guy to deal with. If you need some corn on the cob for your deer this is the place to get it. Great meeting you Ryan I will be back and, will let the rest of the folks at my club and, at work know about you. Thanks again Gene.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Change in price

To help members who sometimes don't have change i have decided to sell 3 bags for $20.00.I have moved my corn to 1/8 mile east of the 99 and 164 intersection.My house is 1/4 mile east of the 99 and 164 intersection.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts