Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After fighting off the hogs,I finally have Ear corn for sale.My corn this year made a good yield and is of high quality.I know times are tough and money is hard to come by so this year I have decided to offer credit to PFF members only.I will hold a check until payday or will let you make some kind of payment arrangement.Call or PM me a we will work something out.The only criteria I have is you must be a well established member or be sponsored by a established member.
My price is $7.00 a bag or 3 bags for $20.00 or $40 dollars a barrel(you shovel:D)
My number is 850-327-4844/850 572-8142
My address is 4161 Hwy 164
McDavid,Fl 32568

Attachments

· Registered
638 Posts
I second that emoticon!!!!!:) It's the best corn I've gotten in the last four years!! Great guy to deal with!

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
East of the hwy 99 and hwy 164 intersection.Second drive on the right is my house coming from that intersection .You will see my corn for sale just past my driveway on the South side of 164.Call me if you get lost or if you need me to meet you somewhere.

· Registered
529 Posts
Excellent Ear Corn for Deer and Also decorating for fall

Just wanted to give a shout out to Kooter for providing some quality ear corn this year. I am very pleased with the quality. Stop on by & see Kooter!! He has a lot of children to feed and buy shoes for. So I know he appreciates our business. Also save your bags and return to be recycled. Thanks Kooter!!!

As for the weight of the corn in the bags. I have a feed scale and I weighted mine. Most were around 40 lbs. Some bags will have some loose corn in them and they will weight slightly more. I have checked other locations and the ear corn will be close to 40 lbs.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Change in price

To help members who sometimes don't have change i have decided to sell 3 bags for $20.00.I have moved my corn to 1/8 mile east of the 99 and 164 intersection.My house is 1/4 mile east of the 99 and 164 intersection.
Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.