Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out and nailed 3 of 5 runs. Took a buddy with me and he hooked in his first red ever. I went 2 for 2 and my buddy went 1 for 3. They were 29in, 31in, 28in. All caught on incoming tide, All caught on peeled shrimp, and All released! Great day!! Couldnt get pics right!!

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
The pics look good to me.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Awesome!

Wow, that's good to see. I've been concerned about the Reds because of the non existent bite through the winter months.

One of my team mates got 9 and two pomps this morning. All but one of the Reds were slot. He and his wife kept one a piece and the Pompano, the rest were released.

I hit the beach 5 to sunset. Swing and a miss!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nifty job.

Non existant winter bite? What passes for winter in these parts? I loaded up through the beginning of Dec. then I stopped until these last couple weeks cuz my lil hands get cold and I stay indoors til it gets toasty out.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Winter?

Todd,

Winter is that time when your lil hands get cold and you stay indoor. Last year I was still on the beach catching. This year I was just still on the beach.

Good luck this spring!

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
We had a couple weeks where it did not get above freezing here in Nashville. I wish I was surf fishing down there at that time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts