Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't open Chris' tutorial video's because I don't have win.zip and I can't find the toggle to turn on e-mail notification for the threads I've posted on... Help!:hotsun

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To clear up any confusion as to what I'm asking about, on the old forum you could toggle the switch in the picture below and it would send you an e-mail notification every time someone posted to a thread that you had previously posted to. It made things a lot easier since you don't have to keep re-reading your thread to see if anyone had posted any new information on the thread.... BTW..., figuring out how to get a picture posted was no piece of cake either...:hotsun:hotsun:hotsun:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-mail notification problem semi-solved... Ron and I figured out that you can scroll down to the bottom of your post and turn on the e-mail notification for whatever thread you are posting on, but you have to be posting. As far as uploading pictures go, I used the old picture processor to post the previous pictures and of course it resized the pics. For some reason, I don't have all the Options Ron does when I click on the "Insert Image" icon above. I only have the choice to "enter the full URL to the image to insert". I'm pass my goof off time quota for today, but I will revisit this post and see if any of you were able to shed more light on either of these problems. It sure would be nice to have the old automatic notification back...:baby

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Why Tarver is having such a problem posting a picture is the fact that when he chooses (Insert Image) this is what pops up on HIS screen.

He doesn't have a "BROWSE" option, to browse his computer, and add a image.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
From the screen capture, it looks like he's using Firefox.

Does the same thing happen when using Internet Explorer? I have no trouble inserting pics while using IE.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You must use Internet explorer to post pics. I use firefox also, but if I want to post a pic, I use IE. IE will get the pic icon up and allow you to browse your computer as opposed to entering a url.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
taosx (11/3/2007)You must use Internet explorer to post pics. I use firefox also, but if I want to post a pic, I use IE. IE will get the pic icon up and allow you to browse your computer as opposed to entering a url.
:clap:clap:clap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts