Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought Sportsmans Best Snapper and Grouper book. Read all251 pages in 2 days, some really good stuff in there. It came with a DVD video. I watched it for 10 minutes before I had to go, so it does work. I'm on a different computer now and I can't get it to play. Any suggestions?

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
The new computer may not have the necessary software program orplug-into play DVD's. Just a stab in the dark on what information you gave.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
bigfishrookie (11/26/2007)Bought Sportsmans Best Snapper and Grouper book. Read all251 pages in 2 days, some really good stuff in there. It came with a DVD video. I watched it for 10 minutes before I had to go, so it does work. I'm on a different computer now and I can't get it to play. Any suggestions?
Is the computer you are having no luck with has in fact a DVD player and not just a CD ROM.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tuna Man (11/26/2007)
bigfishrookie (11/26/2007)Bought Sportsmans Best Snapper and Grouper book. Read all251 pages in 2 days, some really good stuff in there. It came with a DVD video. I watched it for 10 minutes before I had to go, so it does work. I'm on a different computer now and I can't get it to play. Any suggestions?
Is the computer you are having no luck with has in fact a DVD player and not just a CD ROM.
Ah ha! Yep, just a CD ROM. Dang- I thought it'd work. Guess I'll have to wait til I get home- I'm at work now. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
bigfishrookie (11/26/2007)
Tuna Man (11/26/2007)
Ah ha! Yep, just a CD ROM. Dang- I thought it'd work. Guess I'll have to wait til I get home- I'm at work now. Thanks for the help!
Got to start with basics. :banghead:banghead:banghead

1 - 6 of 6 Posts