Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a building that has 1000+ sq feet of office space. It is located downtown on Government street, in the heart of the historic district. It is walking distance to all of the downtown events and popular restaurants. I operated an executive search firm out of the building for many years. I have closed that business, and moved on to another job, so this space sits, waiting for you! I am interested in selling the entire building, or leasing the office space. Either way, whoever gets it will get a steal. To say that it is priced under market value would be an incredible understatement. I know the market is tough, but I am READY TO NEGOTIATE and make a deal happen.

The building consists of a 1000 square foot apartment upstairs and 1000 square feet of off ice space downstairs. The upper half is currently rented for $900.00 per month to an outstanding, professional (Military) tenet. If purchased, this property is already generating income!

The building has a phone system and wireless internet installed and ready to go.

If you are looking for office space in one of the most prominent and visible areas of Pensacola for a bargain then give me a PM

If your are looking to purchase a building in this area, to run an office out of, or as an investment... give me a PM

I paid 300k and have it listed at 280. Lets talk.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts