Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Heritage Redfish 14 Angler from Pensacola Kayak & Sail afew years back, and have used it infrequently. It is a great boat but to large/heavy for my needs and after trying a few smaller yaks lately I am convinced I want a 10 footer or so. Just looking for nibbles now to see if anyone is interested in trading or possibly buying. I'll post pics asap.

I'd also like any reccomendations for a smaller lighter kayak.

P_

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a malibu mini x (fish/dive)and I like the size and handling. I have used it in the bay only and found it to be stable and easily loaded/unloaded. I have built wheels for easier transport from the truck to the shore and truely enjoy fishing from it. I have added a PVC rack to hold a cooler and rods on the back. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
741 Posts
You should look into to getting a hobie sport it's a smooth, fast, comfortable and believe it or not stable kayak. I really like fishing in it and I have taking it into the gulfa good bitand have caught some big fish in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.