Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I hate being in debt for anything but something I found out after I payed cash for a new truck years ago was, once they've got your money, they don't give a hoot about you. The truck was a lemon and they had no incentive to fix it. And didn't.

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Super Moderator
28,501 Posts
If you got 100% put that extra money into your goodies on the boat like LIVE SCOPE!!!!

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Man I love the layout of that boat. Purpose built and porpoise friendly. Not just catfishing. In Alabama you can still pull shrimp nets. Or with the right spot-lock trolling motor that's a bay snapper killer!

Reactions: Catchemall

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Man I love the layout of that boat. Purpose built and porpoise friendly. Not just catfishing. In Alabama you can still pull shrimp nets. Or with the right spot-lock trolling motor that's a bay snapper killer!
Im pretty excited about it. Probably gonna be around the first of the year before it’s ready though. It’s gonna be a long wait.

Reactions: Corpsman

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
I'll get in line.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Here's the breakdown for you Joey considering a 30K boat for 10 years
No money down you'll pay $8183.67 in interest
10K down you'll pay $5455.76 in interest for a total savings of $2727.91
This adds up to a whopping $22.73 cheaper payment, or you could just by us a case of Keystone lights every week and call it even......Sounds like the decision I'd make.

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Keystone on me.
When they start selling it again. Can’t hardly find it these days.

Reactions: H2OMARK

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Keystone on me.
When they start selling it again. Can’t hardly find it these days.
Just an FYI but the Dollar General stores had Keystone light and Busch lights for $5.99/15 pack up to Labor Day. I bought 6 of the Keystones but somebody must have drank them because I can't find any left.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: jack2 and JoeyWelch

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
yep, mark. i got the natty lite on sale too for 595 a 15 pack. off sale now, though.
jack

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Joey, if you do start a catfishing charter just make sure to stay off Craigslist.
I’m not starting a charter. I just love to fish. But I dont want to have to depend on it to pay bills.

That would take all the fun out of it.

Reactions: Bodupp
41 - 60 of 70 Posts