Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our scouting report showed 300 plus birds for today's dove shoot. Our weather was not ideal due to scheduling for 230PM. When I arrived at 1230PM we already had birds gathering.

Most of our shooters were there and we quickly started our meeting and started to draw for spots. Today was pick your poison. When your name was drawn you decided where you wanted to shoot. Some shooters picked wisely and some did not! A few shooters arrived after we had drawled but quickly got them settled into the spots.

The birds came in light until 345pm and we had a heavy group of birds to come in followed by ones and twos. Then at 430pm they busted loose until about 515PM.

Dr Dan shot down at the dirt road and said he flushed about 80 birds when he got down there that he felt never came back. Bruce K. saw what he believed to be a group of 75 birds but never would commit to the field. So it looks like we have seed birds for next weekend.

The average shooter harvested 7 birds and our total count was 269 birds killed.

15 bird limits go to...
Richard M.
Tony C.
Chris B. SR.
Bob M.
Mike M.

10 or more birds...
Bud M.
Bob J.
Myles C.
Capt Wes

Year to date we have harvested over 1300 birds or 7 birds per shooter.

The brown top millet will be brown in a week and we hope it will bring in more northern birds for next weeks shoot.

LONG SEASON LEFT AND NORTHERN BIRDS ARE HERE!

Hunt Master
Capt Wes
850-982-7858

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we shoot in walnut hill florida

we shoot in elberta alabama and atmore alabama.

guest shoot is $30 to $60 in walnut hill and atmore.

guest shoot is $125 in elberta

membership is $550.00

send me your email to [email protected]. make sure you have your full name, best email address and cell #

rules will be given in email.

capt wes rozier
850-982-7858

·
Registered
220 Posts
we shoot in walnut hill florida

we shoot in elberta alabama and atmore alabama.

guest shoot is $30 to $60 in walnut hill and atmore.

guest shoot is $125 in elberta

membership is $550.00

send me your email to [email protected]. make sure you have your full name, best email address and cell #

rules will be given in email.

capt wes rozier
850-982-7858

wish i would have known about this this past weekend. i have struck out two weekends in a row in blackman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts