Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
There all goes all the milk and bread.Im ready but praying it goes somewhere else. I’ve been dealing with “ like it never happened “ since last March. They are so busy in pc I quess I’m not as high on the priority list. I’ll not call them again if we do have a flood issue or whatever.

·
Praedator
10,010 Posts
I stay prepared starting in June. I had used a few of my cans of ethanol free gas I had stored for the mower etc... Filled those back up today. But we stock a storage space with all the necessary stuff in June. All perishable items are used up after the season ends and rinse and repeat each year starting in May or June! Gas goes in the vehicles at the end of hurricane season etc...

Just be prepared and watch the other crazies!

What I don't get is the run on bottled water! I have all the free (water bill) water I can ever want before a storm. Spend the money on a few containers for storage of said water and then fill them up!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Just fill up the bathtubs for flushing and bathing. Fill up the fridge with beer and keep the generator running. To keep the beer cold of course.

But if it looks bad we are hauling boats and hauling ass. Been through a Cat 2 and that's enough.

·
Registered
265 Posts
But if it looks bad we are hauling boats and hauling ass. Been through a Cat 2 and that's enough.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this one. There is nothing at my house that can't be replaced and I have plastic totes for all my memorabilia.

·
Registered
543 Posts
According to Channel 3...... Dorian will hit the Florida coast at a CAT 4 level breaking it in half causing Miami and the keys to sink towards Cuba never to be seen again. Orlando will now be our southern tip. I swear they get giddy with the possibility of destruction.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts