Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't understand I have the same boat SeaPro 2004 206 cc for sale $2k less and no buyers

<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage>2003 Sea Pro 206 CC with Yamaha 150 High Pressure Direct Injection. Purchased larger boat and must sell quickly. Beautiful seafoam green hull, 2 livewells, comfortable leaning post/seat with four rod holders and removable backrest, Aluminum T-Top with electronics box - am/fm/cd and VHF radio, T-Top has four rodholders, T-Bag and four life jackets - also includes two outriggers with T-Top mounts. Center Console provides dry storage and has porta potty. Large bow pulpit with roller keeps the anchor secure and accessable - includes anchor and 150ft of line. Includes Hi-Performance dual axle aluminum trailer with disc brakes. Good looking, well equiped family or fishing boat. My fishing crew has expanded and a new larger boat is on the way. I must sell this boat quickly and no reasonable offer will be refused. Located on Perdido Key (Pensacola). Call to arrange inspection and sea trial

He sold boat above in 2 to 3 weeks,I have the same boat 1 year newer 2005 motor with only 70hours on motor and cannot sell mine for $2k less. Can you tell me why. I have similar equipment + 4blade SS prop ETC.

Selling my 2004 206 CC, 2005 Suzuki140 DF140TZK5. It har about 70 hours, I am the original owner. Al trailler,2 battires, Garmin GPS/sounger, 178C. many more extras. Asking $16,500.00

·
Banned
257 Posts
RE: Don't understand I have the same boat SeaPro 2004 206 cc for sale $2k less and no buyers

Yamaha HPDI vs. Suzuki 4 stroke??? And - not knowing what additional equipment you have that would add to the total value, I calculate that you are about $1500 above current NADA average value. Even if your additional equipment brings the value up the $1500 not many boats are currently selling for book price. More like 15 - 20% below.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
RE: Don't understand I have the same boat SeaPro 2004 206 cc for sale $2k less and no buyers

since you asked, just a few comments

first.......DF motors are great until you have a problem.......once you do, hard to obtain parts, warranty issues w. Suzuki, etc......I say this based of friends experience that where sponsored by Suzuki and tons of the same complaint all over the net

second........just because the person was asking 2k more than you doesn't mean that's what he got for the boat, he may have gotten 5k less than his asking........I see "firm" all the time on for sale items, if you really want to sell something, the first question would be, how much are you willing to move your price to sell it or are you fixed in what you need to get out of it because of bank note etc......

·
Registered
44 Posts

golfdc (10/05/2010)<span id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl01_lblFullMessage>2003 Sea Pro 206 CC with Yamaha 150 High Pressure Direct Injection. Purchased larger boat and must sell quickly. Beautiful seafoam green hull, 2 livewells, comfortable leaning post/seat with four rod holders and removable backrest, Aluminum T-Top with electronics box - am/fm/cd and VHF radio, T-Top has four rodholders, T-Bag and four life jackets - also includes two outriggers with T-Top mounts. Center Console provides dry storage and has porta potty. Large bow pulpit with roller keeps the anchor secure and accessable - includes anchor and 150ft of line. Includes Hi-Performance dual axle aluminum trailer with disc brakes. Good looking, well equiped family or fishing boat. My fishing crew has expanded and a new larger boat is on the way. I must sell this boat quickly and no reasonable offer will be refused. Located on Perdido Key (Pensacola). Call to arrange inspection and sea trial

He sold boat above in 2 to 3 weeks,I have the same boat 1 year newer 2005 motor with only 70hours on motor and cannot sell mine for $2k less. Can you tell me why. I have similar equipment + 4blade SS prop ETC.

Selling my 2004 206 CC, 2005 Suzuki140 DF140TZK5. It har about 70 hours, I am the original owner. Al trailler,2 battires, Garmin GPS/sounger, 178C. many more extras. Asking $16,500.00

i highlighted the differences between yours and his. like was stated who knows what he finally took for his. leaning posts can cost anywhere from 600-1200 or more dollars depending. and the difference bewteen a yammie 150hp and zuke 140 hp is sizable.

good luck with the sale, you have a great looking and well built boat. have owned a seapro before and would certainly look at yours if was in the market

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts

The other boat also had a sea foam green hull which is a HOT color!!! I wish my sled was sea foam green. You got a nice looking sled too but there are a few differences pointed out in previous posts that may have been responsible fer the differences....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts